Tuesday 15 August 2017

Treacle Moon Raspberry Kiss Hand Cream

While I was in my local Tesco I spotted this hand cream, now I love a good hand cream, and I love raspberry as a scent so when I saw this and for £2.00 for 75ml, I was sold.


The hand cream contains dragon fruit and almond oil, and once applied to the hands does make them feel really soft. I will warn you to be careful when squeezing this out as you can get too much product which then becomes a pain in the proverbial behind to rub into your skin.

The scent of this is faintly of raspberries, so if you are not a fan of strong scents especially on your hands this is a good one for you.

For the price of this I think you are getting more bang for your buck so to speak 75ml and is half the price of a Body Shop hand cream. Would I repurchase this again, I would as it is inexpensive for the amount of product that you are getting.

The hand cream retails for £2.00 and can be found at your local Tesco store.


No comments:

Post a Comment