Wednesday 2 August 2017

Favourites

I thought what was the best thing to blog after my very looooonnnggg hiatus, and what better thing to do then a Favourites post. Now these are from halfway through June and all of July.


MONTAGNE JEUNNEUSSE ANTI-STRESS MUD PAC*
I received these off of my mum last Christmas and have only just got around to using them. I tried one out and I absolutely loved it, it was left on my face for 15mins and just left my face feeling so soft. These masks arem't that expensive and retail for about £1.00. This one I was unable to find but I think it has been rebranded and renamed under the 7th Heaven name as the Dead Sea Mud Pac

MONTAGNE JEUNEEUSSE MANUKA HONEY PEEL-OFF MASK
I absolutely loved the scent of this mask, and it just made my skin feel so refreshed, and it didn't pull a tup layer of skin off when I peeled it off of my face, and yes I will buy this again,

BARRY M LASH SAVER LASH PRIMER
I think lash primers are the biggest gimmick around, but I picked this one up from Barry M as it was under £5, and I am so glad I did. This lash primer is my holy grail I couldn't believe it when I applied this, then applied my mascara and the lashes were just huge

THE BODY SHOP PINITA COLADA BODY BUTTER (50ML)
I bought this on a whim in the sale (I was mainly after the two bottles of Honeymania EDT that were currently in my mitts), so I thought this could join them (I know bad Gemma, I already have 12 other 50ml body butters to use up), oh my god the scent of this is fantastic, I want to get a bigger tub of this, but this has been discontinued so I think I'm going to have to wait for when they have another sale before I can get more.


No comments:

Post a Comment