Wednesday 16 August 2017

NARS Orgasm Blusher

If you don't know about this product you must have been living under a rock, the NARS or blusher is a cult product, and I wanted to know if it was worth the hype.


The blusher is a light pink with a golden shimmer running through the blusher, and ask you can see I have used this quite a lot (for the price I want my money's worth).

The packaging is just so sleek as well I love the matte finish on the outside it is just so simple and classy, I think personally.


With it being a high end product there is going to be a big price tag (well I call it a big price tag), and this retails for £23.00. This isn't too bad I will admit to some of the other high end brands out there, and for the price you do get a lot of product (this has lasted ages and I still haven't hit pan yet)

It applies to the cheeks like a dream, it blends out so easily and just gives the face a nice glow, and this is such a great blusher for the summer months because of the said glow that it gives your cheeks.

Would I repurchase this again, and yes I would, the price isn't too bad for the product and I've used this product that much and I still haven't hit pan yet has impressed me even more.

You can find this at your local department store where they have a NARS counter.


No comments:

Post a Comment