Friday 15 May 2015

B. Radiant Illuminating Foundation - 010 Linen


I am a fan of B. Cosmetics they have some great stuff in their range and I have previously tried 2 other foundations from the brand.

The B. Radiant illuminating foundation contains hyaluronic acid to hydrate the skin, it also claims to brighten tired skin to create a healthy glow, the foudation is medium coverage (which isn't that bad and I have come to like a medium coverage foundation).

The foundation applies well to the skin and blends with a brush quite well, the colour match is not that bad either. The foundation also boasts that it has 8 hour transfer-resistant wear, well I can admit that I haven't noticed any transfer whether it be on my clothes or hands. The 8 hour wear I am not sure of, add in sweating and that does reduce the time.

I will admit that I do like this foundation as it doesn't transfer and it doesn't look too cakey on the skin once applied, it gives a nice even finish, and the price isn't too bad.

The foundation retails for £9.99 and can be found in your local Superdrug or online HERE but Superdrug do have a lot of offers on the brand every so often (the half price offer is always my favourite).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this brand. Thanks for the introduction.:)

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment, and no problem, they do some great products.

      Delete