Thursday 14 May 2015

Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Fatigue Blur Primer


When Maybelline released their Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser, the reviews were mixed and mine was not the greatest, so when I heard they were releasing another product for the range I bought this with trepidation.

Now this additon to the line states that it hydrates, refreshes and smooths the skin, the product is also water based so doesn't feel oily on the skin like the pore eraser. This product comes in two shades Cool Rose, and Warm Apricot. I have cool rose and when applied to the skin it goes translucent.

I admit I actually liked this offering a lot better then the pore eraser as this actually felt quite cooling on the skin and not too oily (it didn't feel like my makeup was going to slide off of my face). I also found that it did smooth my skin out and my foundation applied really well on the top of this. What surprised me about this product was the scent, the primer smells quite nice when applied.

I am probably being quite dense as I am unsure what the two different colours are for, the rose colour of the primer did not give my face a pinky tinge as it went translucent when applied.

The primer retails for £7.99, and can be found in your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment