Tuesday 12 May 2015

Collection Volumising Mascara

As you know I am a mascara fiend, I love mascara especially when it's good. The next mascara victim is Collections Volumising Mascara that boasts 10X volume.


Let's see shall we.

My first thoughts on this mascara was that the brush was quite a large brush (I will admit the brush does remind me of velcro). The bristles on the brush are quite short and I found that this helped the mascara create the volume it was boasting off.

The volume of the lashes was quite good and I would repurchase this again in the future, the price of the mascara was quite reasonable (£3.99, but Collection usually has an offer on). I found that there was no fallout during the day while I was at work (this is always good, I don't want to be walking around with panda eyes).

Overall a good mascara that did create a good bit of volume on my lashes, and can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment