Sunday 24 May 2015

Barry M Wink Liner

Eyeliner can be a fiddly thing especially if your cack-handed like me so when I saw the Barry M Wink eyeliner, I jumped in and purchased it while also wondering what the hell I was doing buying a marker pen eyeliner




As you can see the nib on the eyeliner is a monster (again I wondered what the hell it was I was doing), but it does create a thin line as well as a thick line.

This eyeliner did take me a while to get used to but once I did it has been one of the liquid eyeliners I reach for when I am wanting to create a much more dramatic look for a night out or just to define the eyes with no shadow on the lids.

This is a great eyeliner and I would repurchase this again as I don't think I have seen any eyeliners that have quite as large a nib as this.

The eyeliner retails for £4.59 and can be found in your local Boots and Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. It's really hard to find eyeliner that doesn't smudge or crease on my oily eyelids. I have tried so many and I always end up with black lines on my eyelids.

    Ana- hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've had the same problem as I am the same (I have oily lids as well). This I have found lasts really well on me and isn't smudged by the end of the day.

      Delete