Monday 11 May 2015

#ManiMonday - Apricot Nectar - Revlon Parfumerie


As you all know Spring has sprung (at the time of writing this we are having April showers a month too late). So with spring comes the spring nail polish shades and to start us off is Revlon with Apricot Nectar from their Parfumerie range.

This is a gorgeous orange/ apricot shade and looks really nice on the nails. I will admit that I do find the brushes on the parfumerie range to be fiddly (they are so small, the flat brushes on other nail polishes have spoiled me quite a bit) and they can make the nail polish streaky.

This polish had two coats applied before I got full opacity, and the streakiness cleared with the second coat. I find with the Revlon scented nail polishes that even with a top coat (Sally Hansen was used above) that the scent still filters through.

I love the colour of this polish and it is such a great colour for Spring, the polish retails for £6.49, and can be found in your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, vibrant but still pastel colour, Very nice.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete