Friday 29 May 2015

Simple Kind to Skin Protecting Light Moisturiser

Since becoming a beauty blogger I have started to give skincare a bit more attention, and I am always on the lookout for a good facial moisturiser. Let's welcome Simple to the party.


Now don't get me wrong I still love The Body Shop Seaweed Moisturiser, but it is small and the price for the seaweed moisturiser is over the £10 mark, so I was on the lookout for a cheaper alternative. While in my local Superdrug I spotted the Simple skincare section and thought I would have a look.

While perusing I found the kind to skin protecting light moisturiser with SPF15. As we are now in Spring and on the brink of Summer SPF is a must for me (I'm the one you'll see completely covered in suncream and making sure everyone else is wearing it). So for this moisturiser to have an SPF, and for £4.99 giving you 125mls of product (while Body Shop give you 50ml for £12.00), I found this to be close to a cheaper alternative.

On trying the moisturiser it applies well to the skin and soaks into the skin really quickly, it also doesn't feel to heavy on the skin. I also haven't noticed any massive breakouts since using the moisturiser so it is not too greasy on the skin.

Overall I really like this moisturiser and I would repurchase this again but I'm only a 1/4 of the way through the bottle, it may take me a while before I reach the bottom.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment