Thursday 21 May 2015

MUA Pressed Powder - Shade 1

I am always on the lookout for a great powder that is going to set my makeup, not oxidise on the skin, not going to appear cakey, and will keep my makeup on my face. So while I was in my local Superdrug I decided to give the MUA pressed powder compact a whirl.




This is a great powder, it applies well to the skin and doesn't oxidise (I don't look like I've been tango'd), the powder also doesn't look cakey either when applied and is light on the skin.

The powder is a matte powder, and when applied does seem to keep my face from becoming to oily, and does seem to keep my makeup in place (after a 7 1/2 hour day at work this is a must for any powder). What is also good with this powder is that it retails for £1.00 so it doesn't break the bank for a powder that works quite well.

I would repurchase this powder again as it did work really well on my skin and wasn't too heavy, and I really did like this powder.

The powder retails for £1.00 and can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment