Saturday 23 May 2015

Too Faced Primed & Poreless Primer*

I bought the Too Face Chocolate Bar palette and ended up getting a sample of the Too Faced Primed & Poreless powder. Now when I read the back of the product that this can be added as a primer - a powder as a primer, now to me that was just a tiny bit too strange.


This came as a loose powder (which I am never a big fan of as it gets just everywhere, so after I did my morning routine and came to put my makeup on I swirled my brush into the powder and applied to my ace (and let me tell you how strange that felt).

Too Faced boast that the powder visually minimises pores, fine lines, and imperfections. Now to me this is a big boast but by golly it does it, I did notice that my foundation did apply to my face and I noticed that my pores didn't look as huge as they normally do.

It was still strange to apply a powder before foundation but it did work, I think I would purchase this myself as the sample size is lasting quite a while. The powder does retail for £24 so it's not exactly drugstore prices, but it is not as bad as it could be (especially with high end brands).

This can be found at your local department store that has a Too Faced counter.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment