Wednesday 25 February 2015

Makeup Revolution Amazing Makeup Setting Spray

As you know I love a makeup setting spray, having oily to combination skin is not the best for makeup longevity so a makeup spray is always good.




Makeup Revolution has been taking the UK by storm, so when I saw that they had a makeup setting spray on their stand, that was it I had to try it.

On application this has a wide spray area (is that even correct?), so my shirt ends up getting soaked as well, it also has a very chemical smell to it (not a big fan of this).

The spray does set my makeup and I have noticed that it does help it go just that extra mile, but I don't think I would repurchase this as the scent of it when applied really does not gel with me.

The setting spray retails for £5 at Superdrug or can be found online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment