Saturday 28 February 2015

KIKO Eye Base Primer

As you know I have found my holy grail eyeshadow primer (Avon Eyeshadow Primer), but I'm always on the lookout for another one just in case it's not produced anymore, enter KIKO


The eyeshadow primer comes out of the tube in a nude shade and applies to the lids really well, the tube contains a thin nozzle on the end which allows you to control the amount that you apply onto the lids. The primer is easily blendable when applied but can be a tiny bit tough to squeeze out.

The primer stays on for ages and just seems like it doesn't budge, there's no creasing and it just brings out the colour of the shadow applied.

This has become a fast favourite of mine and I find myself reaching for this quite a lot. I will repurchase this again as it is such a fantastic primer.

The primer retails for £6.90, (10p cheaper then the Avon primer, but shipping costs add if you buy online) and can be bought online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment