Tuesday 3 February 2015

January 2015 - Favourites

Welcome to another favourites post.


There wasn't much during January that I was loving (it was a slow month).

Avon ClearSkin Pore Penetrating Mask
Who doesn't love a bit of Avon in the beauty collection, I've recently got into using masks after I have been in the shower and came across this one from Avon. It penetrates into the pores of my skin and removes all the excess oil (you can actually see this as little black dots around your nose and cheeks). This mask does have a really weird feel to it because once it dries it becomes really tight (it is hard to make any sort of facial movement).
I love this mask and will be repurchasing when I run out.

Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain - 005 Parisian Passion
I previously bought two of these and one of them I was not impressed with, but since I have started to dip my toe in the waters of red and berry toned lipstick I bought some shades from the Revlon colorstay moisture stain range. This was one of my favourite shades in January, it's a dark berry shade and just looks great on the lips. The moisture stain does have a very weird texture, like a jelly but doesn't become too gloopy on the lips.

Sleek Loves Gel Nails - Purpilicious
This was one of my favourite nail polishes during January, it again is a dark berry shade and was just right for winter. The polish lasted really well on the nails and applied really easily.

Nivea In-Shower Moisturiser.
I normally use a body oil when I come out of the shower but I received this for Christmas in a gift box, and I have wanted to try this for ages. I absolutely love this it is so easy to use in the shower and cuts out a lot of the time I need to spend in the bathroom trying to apply a body oil.
I will be repurchasing this myself when I run out as it is fudging fantastic.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment