Friday 13 February 2015

L'Oreal La Palette Nude



Now I love an eyeshadow palette (I have a drawer full as well as a my most used on my vanity), so when I heard that L'Oreal were releasing an eyeshadow palette, that was it I had to buy it.

The palette retails for £14.99 in Boots and online HERE, not the cheapest palette but still a lot cheaper then high end, and as you know I need to justify a single purchase and to me this was worth it.


The palette contains 10 eyeshadows and it is quite rose toned and reminds me of the Naked 3 palette. It contains 6 shimmer shades and 4 matte shades, all the shades a very useable and the majority are useable on a daily basis at work, as well when creating a smokey eye look.

You can see in the swatches above that the lighter shades aren't as pigmented as the darker shades, but they still show quite well. The shadows are all easily blended to create a smokey eye.

The only gripe that I have is I think the palette should have the same amount of shimmer to matte shades, but overall I think it is a really good palette, and it is currently resting in my palette holder as one of my most used palettes.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment