Thursday 5 February 2015

Benefit They're Real Mascara

As you already know from reading this blog I am a mascara junkie, I am always on the lookout for my holy grail mascara. The next one on the hit list is Benefit's They're Real Mascara.


I bought this when Benefit's They're Real Push Up Liner was released (Review), and it is one of my first purchased high end products. This has been bigged up so much it had to be one of my first high-end purchases.

The brush is not your normal mascara wand, on the end the spikes go outwards, this is so you can use the end of the wand to curl as well as separate, while the main section o the brush creates volume, length, as well as lift.

I really liked this mascara it created some great volume on my lashes and they looked fantastic once I used this. I will admit I didn't really used the domed section at the end very much (I like to do it then it's done kind of person).

I didn't find that it flaked so it did last really well (especially when running around like a blue arsed fly at work). I also did find that it was easy to take off on a night with a makeup remover (I wasn't stood in the bathroom rubbing my eyes to get rid of it all).

Overall a great mascara and I think I would repurchase it again, but I didn't really use the dome end of the mascara that much when applying so it is a bunch of 6 and two 3's if you catch my meaning.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment