Tuesday 19 May 2015

Bourjois Dark Kohl Mascara


I love mascara, the right one can make your lashes look like falsies, Bourjois brought this mascara out fighting with it's claims of Beauty'full volume.

What pulled me to buy this mascara was the brush, no mascaras before had used a brush quite like this and I wanted to see if it could live up to it's claims of creating great volume.


The brush is quite small and this is so it can get the product onto each lash and fit into those corners that no other mascara can seem to reach. The end of the brush reminds me of Benefit's They're Real Mascara as it allows you to separate each lash.

In my honest opinion I found this to be a complete faff, let's be honest who here has time in the morning to mess around with a brush like this, because I certainly don't (I'd rather have an extra 10 minutes in bed then get up to faff on with this). The colour payoff is great it applies well (but fiddly, and be careful not to poke yourself in the eye), but the brush just put me off of this mascara.

Overall good colour pay off but the brush was just too fiddly for me and I wouldn't repurchase this again.

The mascara retails for £7.99 and can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this mascara from Bourjois. It has interesting wand. I have to say I'm not a big fan of Bourjois mascaras they make my lashes great but they smudge so badly on me and I end up looking like panda.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not had a bad one yet from Bourjois, I have had some bad ones from other brands though.

      Delete