Friday 7 August 2015

#PuckerUpFriday: Vixen - Sleek True Colour Lipstick

Welcome to something completely different, I am creating a series to go up every Friday called #PuckerUpFriday, each Friday I will review a lippy, so what better way to celebrate the start of the weekend by slapping on some lippy.

First of is Vixen from Sleek Cosmetics.



This is a lovely bright red shade with orange undertones, a great one for summer.

The lipstick is part of a 20 shade range that comes in either matte of sheen finishes, this is a sheen finish and once applied looks great on the lips.


The lipstick is very pigmented and applies well on the first swipe (you can see how bright the lipstick is in the swatch above). This has become one of my favourite shades especially for summer.

I have found that the lipstick doesn't dry out on the lips and doesn't bleed (I haven't had to use a lip liner with this yet). I've also found that this does last quite a while on the lips.

I hope you will all like this series and keep with it in the future.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment