Saturday 22 August 2015

SEVENTEEN BackLash Mascara

As you know I love mascara, it's that final finishing touch to your eyes that can make them pop. So while I was in Boots I picked up SEVENTEEN's Back Lash mascara to see what this was like.




The mascara contains D-Panthenol that is supposed to condition the lashes, the evenly spaced brush allows for the lashes to be evenly coated with the mascara from root to tip without being overloaded with the product.

I found that the mascara applied well to the lashes and gave the lashes a great lift but I also found that within a couple of hours I had panda eyes as the mascara just flaked and this really wasn't the best of looks.

Overall I really wasn't a fan of this the panda eyes really put me off this and I really didn't pick it up after that. Would I repurchase this again no, not really.

The mascara retails for £6.49 and can be found in your local Boots store or by clicking the link HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment