Tuesday 25 August 2015

Sleek Blush By 3 - Pink Lemonade

As you know since becoming a beauty blogger I have become a blusher fiend, and I was browsing the blush by 3's from Sleek when I picked up the Pink Lemonade palette.



This palette contains 3 blushes (2 powder and 1 cream), all the blushes are various shades of pink starting light and ending in a darker shade.


The shades are very pigmented (the swatch is just one swirl around the blushes), Icing Sugar for some reason has shown up a bit orangey in the swatch, but it is actually pink in the pan.

All the shades are gorgeous and just look fantastic on the face. My favourite out of the three has to be Macaroon which is the cream shade, it applies well to the face and just blends so well onto the skin.

This palette has become one of my favourite palettes and resides in my current day to day drawers.

The product retails for £9.99 and can be found in your local SUPERDRUG or BOOTS or online by clicking the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment