Sunday 16 August 2015

Makeup Revolution Pressed Powder

Having combination to oily skin can be a real bug bear especially when it comes to making my makeup stay on, so using a powder to set everything is the way it goes.



The packaging of this is the first thing that I noticed, very different as it doesn't have a lid but slides out from the actual packaging. The idea is sound but the mirror on the back is just an excuse for a broken mirror in your handbag if you ever saw one. This also comes with a sponge that is hidden in a separate compartment just under the powder, this is all well and good if you can get the sponge back in the compartment once you've taken it out (I couldn't so I just ended up throwing the sponge in the end)

The face powder applies to the skin well and I have noticed that it doesn't oxidise on the skin but it can become cakey after a couple of hours which isn't the best of looks especially when working nearly 8 hours.

Overall this product just didn't really do anything for me, the packaging just seemed a bit shoddy and the powder just really didn't work for me. Will I be repurchasing? No I wont.

The product retails for £2.00 and can be found at your local Superdrug or on the Makeup Revolution website HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment