Wednesday 5 August 2015

July Empties 2015

Welcome to another empties post, I think I have gone through quite a bit this month so expect a long one.




First is skincare

Skin Therapy Soothing Eye Gel
I really didn't like this eye gel, it just didn't do anything to any puffiness under the eyes and was just a let down product.

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil.
This has taken me a while to get into but I am really liking this cleansing oil as it really does remove my makeup and just feels like a deeper clean then micellar water or a makeup wipe if I am feeling really lazy.

Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water
I really liked this micellar water as it was targeted for combination skin. It also didn't break me out which is a good thing and it removed my makeup really well.

Skin Therapy Tea Tree Overnight Calming Blemish Serum
I really wasn't a fan of this serum, it just didn't help calm my blemishes and just felt really sticky when applied.


Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub
I absolutely loved this body scrub, it smelt absolutely gorgeous and such a great scent for Summer.

Dr Bronners Magic Soap - Lavender
I bought this last year when I was in London and have been using it to wash my brushes. I found that I didn't need to use a lot of this and they give a really deep clean to my brushes. I will admit I didn't like the scent, I smelt more of the hemp then lavender.

Nivea Pearl & Beauty Shower Cream Oil
This was a good shower gel, and smelt really nice.

Vosene 2-in-1 Shampoo
I really love this shampoo, and I think this is my 3rd repurchase of the shampoo. I will repurchase this again but the only place I can find this one is at Morrison's.


Sleek Felt Liner
I haven't even tried this, so I opened it and went to use it and this was all dried up, so not that impressed with this eyeliner

The Body Shop Big & Curvy Waterproof Mascara
I really love this mascara as it just doesn't budge once it has dried, I will have to repurchase this mascara in the near future.

Essence All About Matt! Setting Powder
I absolutely loved this setting powder, because it is white it applies to the face clear and doesn't oxidise on the skin. I will have to repurchase this powder as it is quite inexpensive.


Superdrug Oval Cotton Wool Pads
I have been using these pads to clean my makeup brushes with the B. Cosmetics brush cleaner.

Boots Double Sided Oval Cotton Wool Pads
I love these cotton wool pads as they have a softer side for the face.

Superdrug Pointed Cotton Wool Buds
These are great for cleaning up nail polish mistakes, and I have already repurchased these and they are currently sitting in my drawer.

My Little Star Baby Wipes
These were OK, they did the job they were supposed to.

Simple Kind to Skin Cleansing Wipes
I only use makeup wipes as a last resort, mainly when I am tired and just too lazy to remove my makeup properly. These are the best of a bad lot as they are kind to the skin and don't break me out when I am using them.


Quickies Nail Varnish Remover Pads
I really did not like these, they just made my hands feel greasy. They removed my nail polish but I really just didn't like them.

Partylite ScentPlus Melts - Safari Sunset
I am quite chuffed with myself on this one, I have a shedload of these melts and I have finally used up one of them. These melts smelt absolutely gorgeous, and I would repurchase this scent again.


As you know I am trying to use up my current stash of shower gels (I may have fallen off of the wagon and bought 3 on sale from The Body Shop (Oopsie)), but onto a brighter note I finished another off so the stash is going down, slowly but surely.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment