Sunday 9 August 2015

Barry M Blink Precision Eyeliner

I am always on the lookout for a good eyeliner so while I was in my local Boots I picked up the Barry M Blink eyeliner. If you read this blog you may have noticed this in a monthly favourites so read on to find out why I like this eyeliner.



The eyeliner as a very fine nib, this may look like it is going to be difficult to use but it is actually quite easy. The nib doesn't drag on the lids so creating a nice line isn't made too difficult, I mean it's hard to apply eyeliner already, but to have it drag your eyelid while your applying that is just cruel.

The eyeliner is also waterproof which is another reason while I like this eyeliner, also the eyeliner is quite inexpensive so it doesn't break the bank.

The eyeliner retails for £4.59 and can be found at your local BOOTS or SUPERDRUG and can be found online by clicking the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment