Saturday 29 August 2015

Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette - Nude

I love a good eyeshadow palette so when Collection realeased their brand new palettes, that was it I was scouring the aisles of Superdrug and Boots for the 3 palettes. The first palette is the Nude palette.




The palette contains 6 shades going from light to dark shades, these shades are from left to right  White Chocolate, Buttercream, Biscuit, Chocolate Milk, Brown Sugar and Espresso.


I admit I do use this palette quite a lot and my most used shades are Chocolate Milk, and Brown Sugar as they are just such great shades to use during the week while I am at work.

The shadows just felt so buttery when I did the swatches above and they are very pigmented, they applied well to the lids and also blended well together and with other eyeshadows.

The packaging is cardboard with a magnetic closure so I am dubious about how well this would travel, but then there is no plastic front to smash. The packaging is small so this would fit well in a makeup bag but as I said I am dubious as to whether this would travel well.

Would I repurchase this palette again, and yes I would the shades are just fantastic, and for under £5 it is quite inexpensive.

The palette retails for £3.99 and can be found in your local BOOTS or SUPERDRUG or by clicking on the links.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment