Thursday 20 August 2015

B. Sun Kissed Bronzing Powder - 112 Light

Summer has been halfie-halfie, we have had some sun and then there has been some showers (but I live in the North of England so we get some crappy weather), and during Summer is when the bronzer comes out of hibernation.



The B. Sun Kissed bronzer is the lightest of the 3 shades that were on offer and it does contain shimmer (which looks quite scary in the pan but once applied to the face the shimmer does calm down).

I found the bronzer once applied to be really blendable and gave a nice hint of colour and warmed up my face really well.

I really liked this bronzer and just look good on the face, would I repurchase this again and I would repurchase this (expect to see it in an empties post soon as I am sure I am going to hit pan soon).

The product retails for £8.99 (but keep an eye out as Superdrug always have offers on) and can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment