Tuesday 4 August 2015

July Favourites 2015

Welcome to another favourites post, July has been such a busy month, I turned 30 and I hit my 100 books target, and I was away at the end of the month so the schedule programming was interrupted for a couple of days. You don't want to hear about that you want to know what I have been loving this month so let's get this show on the road.






Urban Decay De Slick Setting Powder
I decided at the beginning of the month I was going to treat myself to some Urban Decay and picked up the De Slick Setting Powder. I love this and you really don't need a lot of this a tiny bit goes a long way.

Benefit The Porefessional License to Blot
This is one of the most recent releases from Benefit and I have really wanting to try this. This has become a staple and it is really easy to use. I just apply to my T-Zone and it really does help keep my face a bit more matte.

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - Cotton
I am not the biggest fan of white nails, I was never one of those girls that used to tippex my nails as school so the colour really doesn't appeal to me, but I applied this and I was really surprised by how much I really liked this shade.

Essie - Splash of Grenedine
I am not a pink lover, but I was surprised by this one, it did take a while for it to grow on me as it just seems like a 'mum colour' (a colour my mum would wear rather then me). This is just a really nice pinky/purple shade and just looks fantastic especially in Summer.

Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil - Berry Much
I have really been liking these lip pencils and I have been loving Berry Much. It's a dark berry shade and OK so it's great for Autumn but I don't deal with the seasons. The pencil is matte and just looks great on  the lips.

MAC Matte Lipstick - Ruby Woo
My first ever MAC purchase, my MAC virginity has been broken, and what a thing to do it on. Ruby Woo is a gorgeous lip colour and I will admit I don't think I have any lipsticks this shade in my collection. This won me over on 2 counts, it's matte and it is also a gorgeous classic red shade.

Rimmel Kate Nude Lipstick - 48 
These have been bigged up by the blogosphere (mainly shade 45), but I have been loving the darkest shade of the range in 48. This is a gorgeous dark brown shade, again another shade that would be suited to Autumn, but I took this on holiday and wore it when we went to the clubhouse. It applies brilliantly and just look fantastic on the lips.

Are there any products here that you have been liking?

Thanks for tuning in.

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment