Thursday 19 June 2014

Pacific - Barry M


This is from the most recent Barry M range, the aquarium range. The range consists of 6 polishes, 4 duochromes and 2 glitters (I've only got the duochromes at the moment). This is the blue duochrome that turns green in certain light.

The polish applies streaky on the first swipe due to the size of the brush (it is quite thin), but once the second coat is applied it goes opaque. Now this did surprise me as I thought that this might need a base coat being a duochrome, but the polish was really pigmented.

The polish lasted really well on the nails I had it on for 5 days and it started to chip around the fourth day while tip wear started on the third, so it did last quite well.

The colour looks fantastic and such a great one for summer, I love how it goes to a light green when the light hits it.

Have you tried the Aquarium collection yet? If so what is your favourite from the collection?

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. These are absolutely gorgeous I was so surprised when I applied it that I didn't need to put a bottom coat on underneath them, I have my mum nicking Caspian.

      Delete