Tuesday 17 June 2014

I LOVE...Raspberry & Blackberry Body Polish


My partner bought me some of this range for Christmas, so while I was in my local Superdrug I decided to pick up the body polish.

I have to admit I wasn't really a big big fan of this, I loved the smell of the polish, but it was just its exfoliating properties I felt let down with. When applying to the skin the polish felt like it wasn't actually exfoliating my skin but just tickling it so to speak, and I have been spoilt by Lush's Rub Rub Rub as that is what I expect a body scrub to do.

The smell is gorgeous, you can really smell the raspberries, but the viscosity is very strange, it is a thick gloopy liquid that once applied to the skin lathers up. The gel contains raspberry seeds which helps exfoliate the skin to remove the dead skin cells.

Not one of my favourite body scrubs, and I won't buy it again, but if you do like your body scrub to be softer this one may just be for you.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment