Friday 22 May 2015

Sleek Blush by 3 - Californ-I-A

I am new when it comes to the Blush by 3 palettes but I absolutely love them, the one I am reviewing here is Californ-I-A which is a lovely blush palette for Spring/ Summer.



The palette contains 3 blush colours and what is surprising is these shades are all cream blushers (the other palettes have had a mixture of cream and powder blushers).

The palette is inspired by the sun, sand and surf of Californian beach life, and you can see this by the names of the shades.
L-R - Newport Peach, The Surf, and OC
This is the first time I have used cream blushers and they are very pigmented on the skin so only a tiny bit is needed to create a lovely flush to the skin. The shades blend well once applied and also contain a hint of shimmer which just look fantastic on the skin.

The palette is small in size and the packaging feels very sturdy and has a simple elegance about it (at least you know it's good for travelling).

This palette has made it into my everyday makeup routine especially during the Spring/Summer months.

The palette retails for £9.99 at can be found at your local Boots or Superdrug, or online at the Sleek website HERE where they are retailing for £10.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this yet. Colours look great.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great palette, I have 2 others in the range which also have some great colours in them.

      Delete