Wednesday 13 May 2015

Soap & Glory Love at First Blush Blusher

As I have said previously since becoming a beauty blogger I have found a love for blusher, the next up on the block is Soap & Glory's Love at First Blush.




This is a gorgeous blusher with a mix of shades that once swirled together on the brush create such a beautiful colour on the cheeks.

It applies quite well to the cheeks and gives such a nice sheen as the shades in the pan are quite shimmery.

This is one of my favourite brushes at the moment and is in my everyday make up collection as it is such a great blusher.

I will admit that this blusher is to me quite pricey for a drugstore blusher (at £11.00) but this is gorgeous, you can find this blusher at your local Boots or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment