Sunday 17 May 2015

Essence Sun Club Matt Bronzing Powder

Since Essence have become readily available in Wilkinsons I have found myself popping into my local Wilkinsons to see what they have to offer me. Let's welcome the sun club bronzer to the party.




As you know I like a light bronzer so it adds just a nice hint of colour and definition to the face rather than turning my face orange.

This bronzer ticks all the right boxes, it applies to the face well and blends into the skin really easily. The bronzer is a large bronzer so you are getting plenty of bang for your buck, coming in at £3.50 it is a really inexpensive bronzer and doesn't break the bank.

The bronzer is also a matte bronzer and contains no shimmer (so you're not going to look like you escaped off of the set of Twilight when you step into the sun, unless you like that look).

Again this is another bronzer that I have bought into rotation since we have hit the Spring/ Summer months, this bronzer can be found at your local Wilkinsons or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment