Sunday 10 May 2015

March/ April Empties

Welcome to my March/April empties, just like yesterday's favourites post this is a long one - so sit back and relax with a drink and let's get started.




No7 Youthful Eye Serum.
This I got in a gift box when they were giving No7 away for free in a gift box (so it is sample sized). This was actually quite good, and I do want to purchase a full sized tube and I will in the future.

Bioderma Sebium Micellar Water.
This is fantastic stuff and it is the last of my stash (I know I can order online), and I am devastated (but a trip to London in December will solve that). I will be repurchasing this again as it was just brilliant on my skin and didn't feel harsh.


Wilko Fruits Body Scrub - Rhubarb & Vanilla*
I got this for Christmas off of my partner in my stocking not the biggest fan of the scrub as it just feels too soft to me and just doesn't feel like it is doing anything but I do love the scent (I have the shower gel in the bathroom so watch out for that in the coming months). I don't think I would repurchase this (I have purchased this for myself in the past).

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Shower Gel
This smelled fantastic and I have last Christmas's cranberry shower gels to contend with (I have an obscene amount of shower gel in my bathroom, I won't need to buy any more for 5 years). If they release another cranberry shower gel at Christmas then I will be first in line to purchase it.

Vaseline Double Invisible Deodorant
This was an OK deodorant, I would repurchase this again, there isn't much you can say about deodorant it did a good job.

Nivea Invisible Deodorant
I bought this for when I go out for nights outs as it is the perfect size for my bag, I will repurchase this again as they are just fantastic to have around.


Cutex Strengthening Nail Polish Remover
This was a good nail polish remover, removed polish really well but didn't really notice it strengthening my nails that much.

Elegant Touch Rapid Dry for Nails
This is my Holy Grail of nail dryers, this is my 2nd or 3rd spray, and I have one on the go now and another in my IKEA Helmer as a back up.


SEVENTEEN Super Lash Liner - Black
I really liked this eyeliner really easy to work with thanks to the slanted nib, which also gave you the option of a thin, or large line.

B. Prepared Makeup Primer
I really liked this primer worked really well on blurring my pores and letting my foundation sit pretty on my face.

Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Makeup Setting Spray
I wasn't that impressed with this setting spray, the smell just put me off, even though it did do a good job on keeping my makeup in place I just couldn't deal with the smell.

ELF Flawless Finish Foundation
I really liked this foundation (which surprised me as it look really dark in the bottle), the colour match wasn't too bad, and the only complaint I would have is with the smell (it reminded me of clay for some reason).

Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation
Another foundation I really like, applied well to the skin and was a pretty good colour match for my skin tone. I would repurchase this again.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
I was iffy about this concealer as I wasn't a big fan of the foundation, but I really did like this concealer it brightened up my under eye area and didn't crease under my eyes.


Johnson's Makeup Be Gone Clear Skin Wipes
I will admit I am naughty, if I go to bed and I am being lazy I will take my makeup off with makeup wipes (I know, I know) but with these being Johnson's I knew they wouldn't be too harsh on my skin.

My Little Star Baby Wipes
There isn't much I can say about these, I use them on my makeup desk as they are good for any spills and to clean my hands when moving from one product to another until I can get to the bathroom.

Boots Double Sided Oval Cotton Pads
I really love these cotton wool pads, I use these religiously (when I do properly remove my makeup), they are brilliant on my face and not too rough either, I think this is my 3rd pack and I am currently on my 4th at the moment.

Thanks for tuning in and I hoped you liked the bumper edition of my empties for March and April.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. I prefer the Sensibio Bioderma over the Sebum one, because the later stings my eyes, but over all it is brilliant stuff.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete