Saturday 16 May 2015

What Are You Waiting For? - Makeup Revolution Salvation Palette

I love palettes, they give you such a great mix of colours and Makeup Revolution have just gone from strength to strength when it comes to their Redemption palettes.



The palette consists of a mixture of neutral shades and contains 12 shimmer shades and 6 matte shades.

The top row contains 6 of the 12 shimmer shades and they are just gorgeous, very pigmented and they just look fantastic in the swatches. As you can see in the image Tick Tock is the most used shade as it is such a great neutral for work and is great as a base colour.



The middle row contains the last 6 shimmer shades from the palette, and again they are highly pigmented shadows (each swatch was just one swirl of the shadow and then one swipe on my arm). These are just gorgeous and I will have to use this row a bit more as there are some gorgeous shades in this row.


The bottom row contains the 6 matte shades and the shades Your Capable and Super Hot Female aren't as pigmented as the rest of the shades in the row but they are buidable. I love Million Dollar Contract and Hot Track they are some lovely shades and so different from a neutral brown shade (I can add some colour to my eyes rather then brown).

Overall the palette is a gorgeous mix of neutral shades, and all are easily blendable (I've created a couple of smoky eye looks with this palette). The colours are very pigmented and look great when applied to the lids, they are also buildable if you want them darker. I always wear an eyeshadow primer (I have oily lids and eyeshadow just seems to melt away if one isn't used), and I have found that these shadows do last quite a long time.

The palette retails for £6.00 and can be found at your local Superdrug or on the Makeup Revolution site HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment