Tuesday 26 May 2015

MUA Whipped Velvet Blusher

I have become an absolute blusher fiend since becoming a beauty blogger, it is such a magical little product, just by using a small amount it can bring warmth and colour to a dull face. On the block is a recent release from MUA it is their Whipped Velvet Blusher.



From L-R: Hedonic, Ritzy, and Rococo
 This comes in a range of 5 shades and I have 3 of them at the moment.

The blusher is very strange on first use as you can feel that it is not a fully cream blusher but it has more of a mousse like texture, and just feels so buttery. It is easily applied onto the skin and blended onto the cheeks. All the blushes are buildable so you can choose how dark a colour you would like on the cheeks when applied.


Hedonic
This is a dark baby pink shade that is quite pigmented on the skin and gives a nice flush of colour when applied to the cheeks.

Ritzy
This is my favourite, it's the most pigmented out of the three and it is a really dark pink shade and this just looks great on the cheeks. As I said this is highly pigmented so you only need a small amount on the cheeks otherwise it can all go a bit Pete Tong, if you catch my drift.

Rococo
This is a lovely baby pink shade, but this is the least pigmented of the three (I had to do 2 swipes on my hand before something showed up on the skin.

I love these blushes and once you get over the texture they look fantastic on the cheeks, as you can guess I love Ritzy, and I want to try the other two shades in the range.

The blushes retail for £3.00, which is quite inexpensive for a whipped blusher (still can't get used to saying whipped in conjunction with a blusher), and can be found at your local Superdrug HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment