Thursday 12 June 2014

Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara - Blackest Black with Fibres


I love Barry M, especially their nail polish, so when I realised that they had a mascara I though I've got to try this, and here it is.

Lash Vegas with fibres has a spiral shaped brush which is supposed to stop lashes from clumping by separating them. This is the edition that contains fibres which they state will stop the mascara from clumping on the lashes (if the brush is supposed to do that why the fibres now hmmm?)

I will admit I am on the fence with this one, when you pull the brush out it is full of excess product (which you know is my pet peeve with a mascara as it always leads to clumping). The mascara does separate my lashes but I've not really noticed any great length definition in my lashes.

Overall not a mascara I would try again (it really needs to pull something out of the bag between now and expiry), and there are a lot more that still need to be tried out. So this may just end up being one that stays in my current everyday makeup but ends up at the back of the drawer.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment