Saturday 7 June 2014

May Favourites

Welcome to my May Favourites, I know it's a tiny bit late and I am behind on my posts but I am getting back on track so bear with me)



Burt's Bees Lip Balm with Acai Berry
I have re-found my love for this lip balm, it smells gorgeous and just reminds me of Spring/Summer.

N.Y.C. Big Bold Bronzer - ManhatTan
I'm a newbie when it comes to bronzer so I thought this spring/ summer I was going to try out some bronzers and see what all the fuss is about.

The Body Shop Raspberry Eau De Toilette
When I heard The Body Shop were releasing a Raspberry range I was over the moon, I love the scent of raspberries, so I had to get the perfume when it was released. The perfume smells lovely really fruity and such a great one for Spring/Summer.

Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet - Framboise
This particular colour wasn't on my wishlist but when I saw it in store I thought it looked like a really nice color. Once added to my lips the colour was a lot brighter then I expected but I will admit this was a really nice colour on my lips and it stayed on for ages.

Rimmel ScandalEyes: Rockin Curves Mascara
This was a launch from Rimmel last year as part of their ScandalEyes range, this comes with a broken heart shaped brush. The thin point of the brush gets into the corners of my eye and the shape allows for the brush to grab every lash, and there is no fallout from the mascara during the day.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
I am in love with this powder (as you can see in the picture above I have hit pan), when applied to the skin it doesn't oxidise so it stays translucent on the skin and really keeps my make up in place.

NYC Showtime Mascara
This I have had for a while and rediscovered my love for it (as soon as I do that it's then time to throw it out DOH!!). The brush is quite small so it does get into all the hard to reach places

Hawaiian Tropics Lip Gloss - Island Berry
This was part of a buy one get one free offer when I bought the Hawaiian Tropics face cream, when applied to the lips the lip gloss is very sheer with no colour on the lips, but  the smell of the lip gloss is fantastic, it smells really fruity and really summery.

I hope you liked my favourites this month.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment