Thursday 19 February 2015

Essence The Lash Curler Mascara - Black

Essence has been a budget favourite and with it just being released nationwide in Wilkinsons stores the popularity of the brand grew. 




I will admit I picked this up for the packaging, the handle on the brush swivels so the theory is when you apply to your lashes the brush will rotate without you having to do anything.
I found this to be gimmicky, I didn't find that the wand actually rotated (unless I did it myself), and the handle just became a bit tiresome (especially when trying to unscrew the wand).


Barring the gimicky brush the formulation of the mascara was spot on, it worked really well and the brush shape wasn't too bad when applying to the corner lashes. The brush I found was a very strange shape as it was squared off at the tip of the brush.

Minus the gimmicky handle this is a good mascara and I would repurchase it because the formula of the mascara is worth the repurchase.

The mascara retails for £3.30 (so doesn't break the bank) and can be found in your local Wilkinsons store or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment