Sunday 19 July 2015

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub.

I love a body scrub, I suffer from dry skin and as part of my showering routine I use a body scrub religiously. While I was in Boots I decided to take a neb at the Soap & Glory bodycare range and spotted the Sugar Crush body scrub.




First the scent of this is absolutely amazing, it's such a refreshing scent of limes. The scrub itself contains sweet lime oil, almond oil, macadamia grains, and glycerin from the smashed brown sugar.

The texture of this scrub is very strange, it's very sticky but does apply to the body well. The scent again is just fantastic, and is very refreshing.

I really loved this scrub and when applied it really felt like it was actually removing the dead skin rather then just doing nothing.

I found the scrub to be inexpensive £8.00 for 300mls (that 's less then The Body Shop, but with extra product).

Will I be repurchasing this and it is a massive big yes I will (and I probably will have repurchased it as your reading this post as I have just run out).

The scrub retails for £8.00 and can be found at your local Boots store or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment