Wednesday 15 July 2015

KIKO Mat Base Corrector Primer

I love KIKO, I think they offer high quality products at an affordable price, so while I was in London last year I picked up the Matt Base Corrector Primer and thought I would give it a whirl.




This comes out of the tube like a gel and applies to the face quite easily, I will admit once you start to rub it in it starts to be a tiny bit difficult to spread round the face (it reminds me of the SEVENTEEN Stay Long, Long Wear primer), and once applied started to make my face feel really tight.
The primer worked well, it covered pores and I didn't notice much shine through the day but I really wasn't a fan of the tightness feeling that I got when I applied this to my face.

Would I repurchase this primer again - no I wouldn't although it did work well I just didn't like the tight feeling it left on my face.

The primer retails for £8.90 and can be purchased online HERE, if you do live near central London there is the KIKO store on Regent Street (I will be going there in December, can't wait.).

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment