Thursday 2 July 2015

June 2015 Empties

Welcome to another empties post get ready as this is going to be a long one.




First up is skincare

The Body Shop Chocomania Body Scrub
I absolutely love this stuff and The Body Shop don't sell the range anymore, which is a travesty as it was one of my favourites.

Avon Skin So Soft Original Dry Body Oil
I really liked this dry oil from Avon, it went onto the skin well and it also dried very quickly which was a massive plus.

Dove Cream Oil Body Wash.
One down and god knows how many more to go (see photo at the bottom of the post), this was a really nice body wash, it smelt really nice and did a good job. I am unsure if they still sell this anymore.


Bourjois Queen Attitude  Kajal
I really liked this eyeliner, applied well to the waterline and didn't pull at the skin. I would repurchase this again in the future.

Essence The Lash Curler
This was an OK mascara applied fine wasn't one of my top five mascaras, I think this mascara has also been discontinued by Essence so it is unavailable for purchasing.

N.Y.C. Big Bold 24H Mascara
This was an OK mascara and it lasted quite awhile on the lashes but I didn't think it gave them any volume, I wouldn't repurchase this again in the future.

MaxFactor CC Color Corrector - Redness
This was a great little stick, you apply to the face where you have redness and just rub in, this is carried out before you apply your foundation and just covers up the redness on your face. This I will be repurchasing as it was just fantastic.

Rimmel Kate Mascara
This was an OK mascara, not one of my favourites. Wouldn't repurchase this again in the future.

TopShop 3D Curve Mascara
This is an OK mascara again don't think I would repurchase this again.

SEVENTEEN Va Va Voom Mascara
This is one of my favourite mascaras, and I will be repurchasing this again in the future.


Boots Double Sided Oval Cotton Wool
These cotton wool pads are fantastic and are just so soft when used on the face.

Superdrug Round Cotton Wool
I mainly use these to remove my eye makeup, they work OK.

Superdrug Pointed Cotton Wool Buds
These are my go to cotton buds when painting my nails, as they are brilliant to clean up any mistakes.

Superdrug My Little Star Baby Wipes
I mainly keep baby wipes on my desk, these were OK but I found they just didn't clean as well as I wanted them to.

Skin Therapy Face Wipes (Normal & Combination Skin)
These were OK but not the greatest wipes to remove makeup

Clean & Fresh Handy Wipes
These are great to keep in my bag in case of emergencies, and I will be purchasing a couple more packs of these.


No7 Make Up Brush Cleanser
I really liked this brush cleanser and would purchase this again but at the moment I am using the B.Cosmetics brush cleaner.


Now I was having a bit of a clear out and decided to go through my lip balm drawer, and as you can see it really did need a clearing out I had some from a while ago that really did need to be thrown out.


I've finished one (I am quite proud of myself), just 19 more left to go. I am hoping to finish one a month, which would take me over a year and then I would probably get more at Christmas which would then bring my total up.

Wish me luck!

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment