Friday 10 July 2015

B. Radiant BB Under Eye Concealer

I am always on the lookout for a good under eye concealer, so while I was in my local Superdrug perusing the B.Cosmetics counter when it was on offer I picked up the BB Under Eye Concealer to try.


The concealer has been toted as being a multi-benefit item that hydrates the skin, brightens, conceals and also helps to reduce fine lines and dark circles.

This has become a staple in my daily makeup routine as it is so easy to use and blends so seamlessly into the skin. It also luminises my under eye area and hides the dark circles around my eyes brilliantly. The texture of the concealer is light so it doesn't cake under the eyes which is a plus

Overall a great concealer that has become such a staple, and I would repurchase this again.

The concealer retails for £7.99 and can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment