Tuesday 14 July 2015

The Body Shop Honey Bronzer

This is a product that all the beauty vloggers and bloggers were going mad for The Body Shop Honey Bronzer, now was it worth all that hype?, Let's find out.



The bronzer comes in 6 shades and I have the light matte shade.


The bronzer is a matte bronzer and applies to the face like a dream, the bronzer is light on the skin so is great for contouring as well as just an overall bronzer for the face. The bronzer blends well into the skin and you aren't left with any harsh lines around the face.

I love this bronzer, and because it is light it is great during the winter months when you just want a light covering on the face.

The packaging is lovely, and doesn't feel too bulky so it will fit into your bag without breaking.

The overall is would I repurchase this and yes I would, the bronzer is pricey but this is a bronzer I feel I could use all year round (I mainly use bronzer during Spring and Summer when the sun is out).

The bronzer retails for £13.00 and can be found at your local Body Shop or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment