Tuesday 21 July 2015

GOSH Bronzing Powder

GOSH is a brand that I don't normally look at when I am browsing in Superdrug, but when Superdrug had an offer on recently I went and found myself picking up this bronzer from the GOSH stand.



The bronzer is matte and isn't too dark and not too light either, so it isn't muddy on the skin, and it is also a great shade for contouring.  This applies well to the skin and is easily blended so you're not leaving any harsh lines behind.

I really did like this bronzer as it just created such a nice glow on the face (I actually looked like I had a bit of colour to the face).

I would repurchase this again, but I am unsure if they are still selling this, the bronzer can be found on the GOSH website, but I was unable to find this on the Superdrug website. If you do want to try this bronzer please check the GOSH stand at your local Superdrug to see if they have this.

The bronzer retails for under £10 (I think, see explanation above) and can be found at your local Superdrug or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment