Monday 20 July 2015

#ManiMonday - Beach Bag - Models Own

When Models Own bought out their polish for tans range last year, everyone went mad for Beach Bag, this is a gorgeous neon pastel orange shade and is such a great shade for Summer.





The polish applies streaky on the first coat but this is rectified on the second coat, I applied two coats in the above swatch but I think 3 might be best depending how thick of a layer you apply to the nail.

I really did like this colour, especially if your not wanting to go too bright, as yes this is a neon but it is also a pastel and it is not as bright as it could be.

I'm loving this for colour, and I think it will look fantastic with an actual tan (I didn't have one when I wore it, and it still looked good.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment