Saturday 4 July 2015

Essence All ABout Sunrise Palette

I love palettes, If I put all my palettes together they would fill a draw, so while in my local Wilkinsons I was browsing the Essence stand and saw the All About Sunrise palette, so what is it like.




This is a gorgeous palette for Summer, the shades are bright and would create some great eye looks for the summer months.The palette contains 6 shades (all metallics), ranging from nudes to brights.

The palette is small and is great for travelling as the packaging is plastic but it does feel quite sturdy so on a trip it won't break while in my makeup bag.



The top row contains what I would say is the neutral shades, you have a metallic white, a bronze shade and a light brown metallic. These shades are very pigmented and look great during the week when wanting a neutral eye. As you can see in the picture I have really made a dent in the last shade as it is such a lovely shade to use when I am at work.


This row is where we get to the brighter shades, again they are all metallics but this contains a yellow shade, a coral shade and a dark brown shade. I have used the yellow shade (don't faint, I know I am the queen of the neutral shades) over the lid and then the brown shade on the top row in the crease and it didn't look too bad when blended in

This palette as said previously is a great palette for the summer months and the shadows just felt like butter when I was doing the swatches above. They are all pigmented and they are quite long lasting, and haven't creased on me.

Overall a great palette and one that is great if you're testing the waters out on brighter colours during the summer as the yellow shade can be toned down. 

The palette retails for £3.50 and can be found at your local Wilkinson's or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment