Thursday 30 July 2015

B. Cosmetics Brush Cleanser

B. Cosmetics recently released their own makeup brush line as well as a makeup brush cleanser.




B. Cosmetics state that the cleanser is good for everyday use and while it cleans it also contains an antibacteral agent to help clear your brushes of any unwanted bacteria.

This has become a firm staple on my vanity, especailly when I am wanting to reuse my brushes without having to put them in my dirty brush box.

This is quite simple to use, you spray a couple of pumps onto the brush, then swirl the brush onto some tissue (I use kitchen towel as it is a tiny bit more sturdier then tissue paper). I find that with the bigger brushes you do need to do the whole process twice as they are denser then smaller brushes (such as eyeshadow brushes).

I will repurchase this again, the cleanser retails for £4.99, and can be found at your local Superdrug.

Thanks for tuning in

Gemma
xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment