Tuesday 1 August 2017

Empties

Hey guys, I'm back,

What better way to come back from my long hiatus then by having an empties post, this is a mixture of both June and July, there is not much but there is enough to make a post out of.




SOAP & GLORY ONE HECK OF A BLOT FOUNDATION
I can't really say much about this foundation as it actually isn't emptied it has just been festering in my collection so long that it dried up. Would I repurchase again, I'm not 100% sure that Soap & Glory still do this foundation.

MAYBELLINE MASTER PRECISE EYELINER - BROWN
I picked this up as I was trying out other brown liquid eyeliners and this just didn't match up to the GOSH Eyeliner in brown. This eyeliner was just really watery and was streaky when applied to the eyelids.



BOOTS INGREDIENTS SHEET MASK (SUPER HYALURONIC)
This was OK but I really wasn't the biggest fan of this face mask, and I wouldn't repurchase this again.

MONTAGNE JEUNESSE 7TH HEAVEN MANUKA HONEY PEEL-OFF MASK
I loved this face mask, made my skin feel really good and the smell was brilliant (even though it was overpowering)

MONTAGNE JEUNESSE ANTI-STRESS MUD PAC
I really liked this face mask, it had quite a lovely scent (I swear I smelt lavender which is known for it's de-stressing properties), was easy to apply, but I do think you could just get 2 applications out of one packet, as I just felt like I was wasting product.


SUPERDRUG OVAL COTTON WOOL PADS
What can I say about cotton wool pads, these are normally what I always finish up in a month, these I normally use to clean my makeup brushes just when I am giving them a bit of a cleanse  between washes

OVAL COTTON WOOL PADS
I couldn't tell you where these came from as I swiped them from my mother as mine had run out, but they did the job.


SIMPLE KIND TO SKIN CLEANSING WIPES
I like these for travelling but I picked up the Superdrug Micellar Water wipes, so had these on my bedside table for when I was being lazy with my skincare routine.

They were alright but they didn't really take all my makeup off and just showed me how important a skincare routine is when removing makeup.


SOAP & GLORY SUGAR CRUSH SHOWER GEL (TRAVEL SIZE)
I got this for Christmas last year and have finally managed to use it all up. I love the Sugar Crush range I think it smells fantastic,      but I really did not like this shower gel, I found it didn't lather up that well and I just ended up using a shedload of it. I won't be purchasing a bigger bottle of this.



THE BODY SHOP LEMON BODY SCRUB
I picked this up in the sale and OMG this is a fantastic body scrub, it really does remove all the dead skin and just leaves your skin feeling so refreshed. If I find this in the sale again I will pick this up again.

THE BODY SHOP MANGO BODY SCRUB (TRAVEL SIZE)
This I got a while ago as part of a set for Christmas, and I had started to use it as I had already hit pan, so I just ended just using it up to finish it off

THE BODY SHOP CRANBERRY JOY BODY BUTTER (TRAVEL SIZE)
I love the scent on this but I am over the moon that I finally finished it as it has been flying around (UNOPENED, just before you assume, and as Homer Simpson say's 'It's still good). It was a gorgeous body butter and left my skin feeling so soft and I could smell the body butter the next day, the scent just lasted for ages.

I hope this Christmas The Body Shop releases the cranberry scent again as it has to be one of my favourite Christmas scents from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment