Sunday 20 August 2017

Palmers Tummy Butter

If you don't know I am currently pregnant, and I lost weight so I have a load of unsightly stretchmarks on my stomach, so to help reduce these I picked up the Palmer's Tummy Butter (you may have already seen a sample size in my travel toiletries bag).


While I was out I picked up the bigger tub which retailed for under £4.00, which I didn't think was that bad. The texture of the butter is very hard, and I realised after 2 days (DOH!), that I would need to score my nail through it to get a decent amount to actually rub onto my stomach.

The scent of this is amazing and reminds me of white chocolate (it is cocoa butter so that should have rang some bells), the formula isn't greasy and absorbs into the skin really well.

Crunch time, did it reduce my stretch marks, and I don't think it created a miracle job on them but it did reduce the look of them so they weren't as prominent, and this has taken permanent residence on my bedside table.

This retails for under £5.00, depending on where you purchase this from but this can be bought from your local Superdrug, Boots or even your local supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment