Wednesday 9 August 2017

NYX Studio Photo -Loving Primer - Anti-Redness

The NYX primer is green for a reason (not that it is in love with The Wizard of Oz or anything), but it is to correct redness, which I do suffer from especially around my T-Zone.


On application this does feel really greasy (and being someone with combination skin this is not a good feeling), because it feels so slick it doesn't feel like it is going to hold my makeup to my face.

I wasn't really that impressed by this because of the texture of the primer when it went onto my face, the confidence just wasn't there, and I just didn't feel that it reduced the redness around my T-Zone, and for the price for this it just wasn't worth the £10 retail price.

Overall I wouldn't repurchase this again, as it just didn't work for me, you can find this at your local Boots or online HERE.

Thanks for tuning in




No comments:

Post a Comment