DISCLAIMER: All opinions are my own, and I am not bragging about what I have got I am just showing some products that I have purchased recently that will be popping up on the blog in the coming weeks/months.
*denotes a free gift with purchase
So on Monday I went shopping and ended up splurging on some cosmetics.
1) Bourjois Little Round Eyeshadow Pot (no09) - I used to love the little round eyeshadow pots and have not used one for ages, so I thought it might be time to start using them again.
2) N.Y.C. Smooth Skin Perfecting Primer - This was on Superdrug's top 5 primers so I thought I would give this a try.
3) Bourjois Little Round Eyeshadow Pot (no05)
4) N.Y.C. Expert Last Lip Color (Chocolate Chip) - I love a brown lipstick (I have an abundance of them in my make up bag), but you can never go wrong with a brown lip.
5) Bourjois 1 Seconde Top Coat (Vampire Vanity)* - This is a gold lea type glitter (so it might become fiddly when I am applying it but we'll see)
6) N.Y.C Showtime Mascara (Black)
At Superdrug if you buy 2 Bourjois cosmetics you then get the gold glitter top coat for free.
1) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (French Fries) - I have seen NYX cosmetics and have been wanting some for ages. When I found out Next stocked them that was it I had to get some for my make up bag.
2) NYX Roll On Shimmer (Walnut) - I thought the shimmer roll on's would be good for the Christmas period and New Year.
3) NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil (Dark Brown)
4) NYX Roll On Shimmer (Platinum)
1) Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation (51 Light Vanilla) - I have only heard good things regarding this foundation so I thought I would take the plunge and give it a whirl.
2) SEVENTEEN On The Spot Foundation (Porcelain) - I recieved a voucher via the instore machine to get £2 off of this foundation so I got it at £4.99 instead of £6.99. This might be worth a try.
3) Bourjois Fan-Tastic Volume Mascara (Fan-tastic Black) - This I have been coveting for ages (I am fickle as I love the packaging) so I took the plunge.
4) Bourjois Little Round Eyeshadow Pot (no11)
5) Natural Collection Nail Polish (Burgundy) - I thought this looked like a really good Christmassy colour.
6) No7 Matte Top Coat - I have been after a matte top coat for ages, and I finally managed to get a hold of this one from No7.
7) Smoky Eyes Eyeshadow Trio (01 Gris Dandy)* -
8) Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays (Black)*
9) Bourjois So Laque Nail Polish (Rouge Escarpin 24)*
10) Bourjois Effet 3D Lip Gloss (06 Rouge Democratic)*
With Boots if you spend £15 on Bourjois cosmetics you then get the Iconic Glam makeup kit (this features the starred products above).
All the above products will be reviewed in the near future so keep an eye out for the posts.
Thanks for tuning in